What do Genghis Khan, marketing automation, content repurposing, and a 2,500 kilometre road-trip have in common?
On my weekly Facebook live called ”What I Do Everyday” I share my real results each week, as well as the tools, templates, tactics, and techniques I use in my business to stay on top of my game whilst moving house, buying a farm, raising two kids, training martial arts, studying to become an Emergency Medical Technician, and trying to be an awesome husband — without burning out… and still have time to have a life!
Today we covered:
- TRANSPARENCY: Review of how I spent my time this week.
- AUTOMATION: How I automated my social media posting, with a 12 month automated, evergreen campaign, whilst driving 2,500 km’s.
- CONTENT REPURPOSING: The video editing tool I use to chop one video into multiple content pieces.
- MENTAL TOUGHNESS: Update on my progress in Andy Frisella’s #75HARD program.
- MARKET RESEARCH: The one email I read every week to always know exactly what topics are about to explode online.
- And much more…
If you have questions, post them in the comments, or send me a DM on Facebook for a personal reply.
If you enjoy today’s video, please share it with someone you feel would love to know what it really takes to build a thriving business and live a life you love.